The main Teacher Srinivas Pulluri - one of the developers of the Scheme and an examiner for TTP 200/300/500
with opportunity to be registered in YOGA ALLIANCE.certificate looks like
Yoga center Balance, Vladivostok. Russia.www.yogaalliance.org/School
Mentored by Ministry of AYUSH, India.Download...
The Scheme Launched by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India for LEVEL 1 – YOGA INSTRUCTOR.
Owned by QCI (Quantity Council of India).
is a traditional teacher of Yoga, Vedanta and Sanskrit. YOGA ALLIANCE registry ID: 234525.
He has been conducting Value Education Activities in Schools and Colleges as well as for yoga teachers training institutes.
He is an avid speaker in Vedanta and Yoga philosophy who has been travelling around the globe shedding lights to many minds about yogic practices.
He holds deep knowledge and understanding about yogic living and inspired thousands of students during his illustrated career as a yoga practitioner and teacher.
He is a faculty at International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashrams in India and Thailand.
He has presented a paper at ‘Yoga Shastra-Sangamam’(National level Yoga Conference) organized by Vivekananda Kendra, Kanyakumari.
He has also conducted workshops and seminars about Yoga and Vedanta.
And he is also a Life Member at Indian Yoga Association (IYA) – A self regulatory body of Leading Yoga Institutions of India. Work Experience
1. Yoga teacher for 6 years at Oakridge International School, Hyderabad.
2. Activity Coordinator for secondary School at Oakridge International School for two years.
3. Conducted residential and non-residential camps for children, duration of camps vary from one week to four weeks.
4. Serving as the faculty at Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centers and Ashrams, in India and Thailand, for their ‘Yoga Teachers Training Course’ and ‘Advanced Yoga Teachers Training Course’ since 2014.
5. Specialized in conducting ‘Value Oriented Educational Activities’, so far conducted such kind of activities in different schools in different districts with the title ‘SUMEDHA’.
6. Life Member at Indian Yoga Association (IYA) – A self regulatory body of Leading Yoga Institutions of India. Academic Qualifications / Other Certifications
Post-Graduation in Sanskrit from PS Telugu University, Hyderabad.
Post-Graduation in Commerce from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Graduation in Law from Osmania University, Hyderabad.
P. G. Diploma in Yoga from Annamalai University, Chidambaram.
TTC and ATTC from Sivananda International Yoga Vedanta Centre, Trivandrum, India.
Three years ‘Vedanta and Sanskrit Residential Course’ from Arsha Vidya Gurukulam, Coimbatore with Pujya Swami Dayananda Saraswathi.
Qualified Yoga Professional by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of INDIA.
Examiner for the Yoga Professionals, which was launched by the Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India and managed by the Quality Council of India (QCI)
Assistance and translation into Russian.
Assistance and translation into Russian.
This course is assigned for those who:
• Start teaching Yoga
• For experienced Yoga instructors
• For Yoga practitioners (both for the beginners and the advanced ones)
After having completed you achieve:
• International certificate which gives you the right to teach Yoga all over the world
• The precious Knowledge received with the help of the experienced teacher from India
• The company of sincere people and new friends.
90% attendance to appear for the Exam (Written & Practical).
Those who score 60% and above in the Exam will be awarded the certificate.
Everyday Home work on the main lecture.
Project work (four asanas). Asanas will be assigned by the main teacher.
Report presentation (topics will be given by the main teacher).
Karmayoga (Service) will be assigned by the teachers.
Monday - Saturday
a. 09.30 to 10.00 : Satsang (Prayer, Meditation & Thought for the day)
b. 10.00 to 11.30 : Hatha Yoga / Teaching Practice
c. 11.30 to 12.00 : Asanas adjustments class
d. 12.00 to 12.45 : Lunch break
e. 12.45 to 13.30 : Karma Yoga
f. 13.30 to 14.15 : Yoganidra / other activities
g. 14.30 to 15.45 : Main Lecture
h. 16.00 to 17.30 : Hatha Yoga
i. 17.30 to 18.00 : Satsang
Sunday – is a DAY OFF
a. In case of registration and 30% payment before September 30 - 65000 RUR (eq.~ 1050 USD);
b. In case of registration and 30% payment before October 31 - 70000 RUR (eq.~ 1100 USD);
c. In case of registration and 30% payment before November 30 - 75000 RUR (eq.~ 1150 USD);
d. In case of registration and 30% payment in December - 80000 RUR (eq.~ 1200 USD).
Note: Registration fee will not be returned in case of not able to come to the course.
Remaining 70% payment has to be done before 3 days the commencement of the course.
Vegetarian food would be organized but is not included in the course fee.
Dear participants! If you need our help with accommodation for the period of TTP, please inform the organizers the sooner the better.